Just a bunch of odd and ends running through my head….
01. Today in the mail I received three Cricut Lite cartridges that I ordered via Walmart.com. I added ‘Cupcake Wrappers’, ‘Sugar and Spice’, and ‘Handy Man’ to my collection. I am now only missing one of the Lite cartridges–‘Wildlife’–which is also on order from Walmart. I wasn’t sure I was going to get them all (or so goes the delusion I tell myself), but like everything else I cave.
02. I also received my set of Fall 2010 Limited Edition Mini-Cartridges (‘H2O’, ‘Pumpkin Carving’ and ‘October 31st’) that I ordered from Scrapper’s Must Haves. There are some great images that will be ultra fun for Halloween cards and decorations.
03. When I went to register my new cartridges and enter my Cricut Rewards certificates, my point total crossed that magical line. I had 8010 points. I stopped and thought for about ten minutes before I did it. I placed an order for the infamous Gold Cricut Expression machine. I hesitated for a moment, since I already have two Expression machines (the original, and a green one). But, I knew that if I didn’t order one, I’d be kicking myself. Not to mention, it would be my luck that they would go out of stock tomorrow. So, I figured I shouldn’t wait. So, I placed the order and it went through. So, I’m hoping that I’ll be finding a golden box (lol) on my doorstep in the near future. When I get him, I’ll be sure to let you know. Now, the dilemma becomes: Should I use it?
04. I also received a box of some the new 2010-2011 stamp set offerings and ink colors from Stampin’ Up! So, I’ll have plenty of new images to play with. But, one of my favorite things I received is the new storage case for the Stampin’ Up! acrylic block set. I’ll share some pictures and information about it in an upcoming posts. It is a handy and useful storage case though–and I think I’m really going to love it.
05. Have a wonderful Tuesday wherever you are. The humidity is terrible here at the moment. I hope that provides the impetus for me to stay in and craft. Make something for someone who isn’t expecting it. It’s the best feeling when you know that someone is thinking about you in this dog-eat-dog World we all live in.