Sometimes all the planning in the world can take an unexpected turn. What started as a planned card project featuring a birdcage morphed into a hybrid of die-cutting and stamping after the untimely end of my delicate birdcage cut out. The result took on a decidedly different look and feel–but one that I really like.
The materials list for this project include:
* PAPERS: Bazzill Bling in Bank Roll (5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″), Cosmo Cricket decorative paper from ‘Garden Variety’ collection (4″ x 4″), Stampin’ Up! cardstock in Old Olive (4″ x 5″), Stampin’ Up! cardstock in Whisper White (1 1/2″ x 4″);
* DIE-CUTS: ProvoCraft Cricut ‘Straight From The Nest’ cartridge: The “tweetheart sentiment was cut at 3 1/2″ for both the layer and shadow cuts; The heart scroll embellisment was also cut at 3 1/2”);
* TOOLS: Cricut Expression, Making Memories paper trimmer;
* STAMPS: Stampin’ Up! Hostess set ‘The More The Merrier’;
* INKS: Tsukineko Memento ink in Tuxedo Black, ColorBox chalk ink in Chestnut Roan, Stampin’ Write Markers (Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke, Real Red, Yo Yo Yellow);
*ADHESIVE: 3M ATG 714 Gold, Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Dimensionals, Zig Two-Way glue pen;